Patient Participation Group
If you are interested in joining the group please forward a letter of interest to Susan Lewis (Practice Manager), Speedwell Surgery, 1 Speedwell Street, Paddock, Huddersfield HD1 4TS. Please include in your letter a contact telephone number, email address and whether you are interested in attending meetings.
The key role of the Group is to bring together patients, doctors and members of the practice team to work in partnership in order to promote the well-being of patients and support the practice to provide a high quality of care and service delivery.
- Act as a planning tool – can be consulted on service development and provision.
- Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
- Feedback information from the community, in general which may affect healthcare.
- Give patients a voice in the organisation.
- Give feedback to NHS Trusts on consultations.